Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hey, remember me?

Wow, I almost forgot that I had this blog. Sorry readers, I'm just so gosh darn forgetful! Back to business like usual.

Not sure if any of you are aware but baseball season has finally begun, and I am as happy as a rabbit stuck in a carrot cake factory. It is also the time of the year that I slobber uncontrollably over the St. Louis Cardinals, the greatest gift ever given to mortal humans.

And so far so good.

The Cardinals have jumped out to a 15-7 record in the early goings of the year, 3.5 games up on second place Cincinnati. With a combination of pitching and offense - and a lack of defense - the Cardinals do not look like they will be slowing down any time soon... I'm more giddy than an A.D.D. kid in a candy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment